Residential streets that can only be afforded by the richest people to stay
The cost of a resident is determined not only by the area of land one is about to buy but for the ultra-rich community it has always been the weather, view as well as the proximity of their residence to top shopping and dining spots. This article will provide you with information about some of the most expensive streets in the world to live in the most luxurious way.
The price of a home in the present world is not determined by the size of it but it is determined through which city or parts of the city you live in. the list has been created keeping in mind the price of average per square feet or meter for a residence in that particular street. Therefore below we have provided you with a list of the richest streets in the world:
- Pollocks Path, Honk Kong – it is the most expensive address in the world at present located on top of a mountain in Honk Kong. It has been one of the richest streets in the world since ancient times where the wealthiest of Honk Kong lived. One of the most expensive apartments was sold in this street at 103 million dollars. The average price per square meter amounted to 120,000 American dollars at present.
- Kensington Palace Gardens, London – this street in London is often known as the 'Billionaires Row' for being one of the most expensive addresses in the world which sells private residents at an average price of 6,000 British Pounds per square feet. The street has some fabulous views of the Thames as well as posh locales including the British Royal family as neighbors which make it one of the most luxurious streets in the world.
- Fifth Avenue, New York – it is regarded as one of the most expensive streets in the world. it has the top designer fashion houses and boutiques of the world and homes of the rich and famous. The average price per square meter of one of the richest streets in the world is 28,000 American Dollars. A view of Central Park, New York with rich celebrities as neighbors makes it one of the most luxurious streets in the world.
- Avenue Montaigne, Paris – it is one of the most expensive addresses in the world to the rich and famous. It has been known for the high fashion boutiques and Michelin Star restaurants that are present in the street. It is also regarded as one of the most exclusive residential neighborhoods in the world with an average price per square meter of 26,000 American Dollars.
- Romazzino Hill, Sardinia – it is one of the richest streets in the world and has been since the 1960s as it provides splendid views of scenery and ocean. The street has several villas as well as a 4-star luxury hotel property with own private pool and beaches. All these features make it one of the most luxurious streets in the world. It costs around 32,900 American dollars per square meter.